Practice and CoE Building Expertise
Managed Services Model
- End to end capabilities from cloud consulting to SaaS product development, implementation to value management. We do a lot and we do it well.
- Significant experience in building business applications and consumer products on the cloud
- Strong focus on industry processes (ITIL, CMMi, etc) and best practices
- Well defined and mature change management practice to help customers manage process and technology change
- Established consultant base with expertise in implementing and integrating SaaS products for clients
- CoE culture with constant documentation of lessons learnt, new trainings and reference-able knowledge base of issues and resolutions
- Automation for continuous integration, server monitoring and testing
Our labs ensure easy access to people, process, tools, and technologies to convert your ideas into SaaS products or platforms in a matter of weeks. Complete with access to your sand boxes on our environment along with a dedicated team. The immense experience of our management team can help qualify your ideas and craft them into a revenue generating concepts. We can also build a “Go To Market” strategy by helping you develop the product, connect you with investors, and launch your product and platforms.
To help our customers understand how seriously we take what we do we encourage them to try our products and services before engaging us. Our Consulting and Transition services are available to our customers through a self-funded model from downstream service savings. We make the upfront investments to define a roadmap and build a business case for your Cloud journey.
Our customer only pays for the services they consume as against a traditional capacity based model, which inherently has productivity leakage. Our services are available and scalable for our customers when they need it. Our pay for performance approach is built on shared risk and reward.
Once you choose to become our customer our services such as Cloud Health Check, Thought Leadership, Innovation, and on-call SME advice are available at no cost for life.